• It is normal in Malaysia to find concrete substrates badly leveled with numerous cracks and a very porous surface.
• The pump which the contractor provided was insufficient for the scope of the job. The short notifications caused ARDEX Singapore to rush both production and delivery
• Often damage to the CL 11 by other trades was found, as much as 5 mm deep in areas of 50 to 100 m².
• Large scale of work with many trades working at the same time
• As little as one-week notice for next installation
• Multiple installations PANDOMO 4000 m², 80,000 m² Rubber Floor underlayment, Customs area, boarding area‘s walkway, bridge – Sector 1,3,4,5,6,7,8
• Complex two-year construction schedule
ARDEX P51 was recommended to ensure minimize air bubbles and seal porous surface. ARDEX CL11 was installed, allowing rubber floor underlayment material to be placed in just one to two days compared to three to five days required for local self-leveling material.
ARDEX Feather Finish was used to patch up damage caused by other trades. Combined with the speed of ARDEX C 11, these products significantly reduced installation time.
ARDEX ATS unbonded screed was used for levelling the subfloor without directly contacting the concrete surface, reducing costs and time required for proper subfloor preparation.
ARDEX Singapore worked closely with the applicator and successfully ensured on-time delivery as well as consistent quality products during the installation period. As many as 50 men completed the entire job in only five months.
Installer: DESIGNER FINISH (Malaysia) SDN BHD
General Contractor: DESIGNER FINISH (Malaysia) SDN BHD
Interior Design: HL DESIGN GROUP